North Dakota Department of Agriculture
SFN 9397 (6-2021)
Questions? Call (701)231-4935
North Dakota Century Code sections 60-02-24 and 60-02.1-17 provide that information pertaining to the volume of grain handled is a confidential trade secret and is not a public record.
- The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Sections A - D:
- Enter positive values only. Numbers only. Instead of entering "none" or "0", leave the field blank.
- DO NOT enter decimal values.
- Use hundredweights (cwt) where specified ONLY; all other commodities should be reported in bushels (bu).
- Report shipments to ND elevators OUTSIDE YOUR COMPANY in Section A below NOT in Section D. Report shipments to ND processors (ND Mill, Northern Sun, etc.) in Section D Column 8 NOT in Section A below.
- Report amount of grain received from Canada in Section B below.
- Report month-end grain stocks and storage in Section C below.
- Rail shipments – report based on size of individual shipments. (i.e. If you shipped 100,000 bushels in lots of less than 25 cars, report it in the "24 car or less" row. If you shipped 85,000 bushels in a 25 car unit and another 15,000 in smaller lots, report the unit train volume in the "25-49 car" row and the remainder in the "24 car or less" row.)